ANALISIS PENDAPATAN MUDHARABAH MUQAYYADAH DAN NON PERFORMING FINANCING (NPF) TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS (ROA)

Dodi Supriyanto, Dede A. Ardiansah

Abstract


Muqayyadah's Mudharabah Income is significant and non-performing financing (NPF) fluctuates giving effect or impact on the level of profitability (ROA). Purpose of this research is to examine of the impact of Mudharabah Muqayyadah income and Non Performing Financing (NPF) on Profitability (ROA) at PT. Bank Syariah Mandiri, Tbk in the 2012-2016 period both partially and simultaneously. The data used in this study is secondary data which uses quarterly financial statements. The research method used is descriptive and verification method with the analysis of Classical Assumption Test consisting of Normality Test, Autocorrelation Test, Multicollinearity Test, Heteroscedasticity Test, Multiple Linear Regression Analysis Test, Correlation Coefficient Test, Determination Coefficient Test and testing using Partial Test (t Test ) and Simultaneous Test (Test F). The results of this study partially show that Muqayyadah Mudharabah Income has no significant effect on Profitability (ROA) and Non Performing Financing (NPF) which have a significant effect on Profitability (ROA). Then simultaneously Muqayyadah Mudharabah Income and Non Performing Financing (NPF) have a significant effect on Profitability (ROA). The coefficient of determination of Muqayyadah Mudharabah Income and Non Performing Financing (NPF) has an effect of 84.9% on profitability (ROA) while the remaining 15.1% is influenced by other variables not examined by the author.

Keywords


Mudharabah Muqayyadah Income; Non Performing Financing (NPF); Profitability (ROA)

Full Text:

PDF

References


Amir, M dan Rukmana. (2010). Bank Syariah, Teori, kebijakan dan Studi Empiris di Indonesia. Jakarta : Erlangga.

Budisantoso, T dan Sigit T. (2006). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lain. Edisi 2. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Ikatan Bankir Indonesia. (2014). Memahami Bisnis Bank Syariah. Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Nurhayati, S. dan Wasilah. (2009). Akuntansi Perbankan Syariah. Yogyakarta : Salemba Empat.

Pasal 5 UU No. 10 Tahun 1998 Tentang Perbankan. Jakarta : Bank Indonesia.

Pasal 3 UU No. 21 Tahun 2008 Tentang Perbankan Syariah. Jakarta : Bank Indonesia.

Pasal 4 UU No. 21 Tahun 2008 Tentang Perbankan Syariah. Jakarta : Bank Indonesia.

Priyatno, D. (2012 Cara Kilat Belajar Analisis Data Dengan SPSS 20. Edisi Kesatu. Yogyakarta : ANDI.

Rivai, V dan Andria P. V. (2008). Islamic Financial Management Teori, Konsep, dan Aplikasi Panduan Praktis untuk Lembaga Keuangnan, Nasabah, Praktisi dan Mahasiswa. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sugiyono. (2008). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung :Alfabeta.

. (2011). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta.

. (2012). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta.

UU No.10 Tahun 1998 Tentang Perubahan Terhadap UU No. 7 Ttahun 1992. Jakarta : Bank Indonesia.

Umar, H. (2014), Metode Penelitian Untuk Skripsi Dan Tesis Bisnis, Edisi ke-dua, Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Kuncoro, M. (2013), Metode Riset Untuk Bisnis & Ekonomi, Edisi Empat, Jakarta: Erlangga.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2827/ekonologi.v6i2.2978

DOI (PDF): http://dx.doi.org/10.2827/ekonologi.v6i2.2978.g2640

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Add comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Ekonologi indexed by:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jurnal Ekonologi Ilmu Manajemen

Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Galuh Ciamis
Jln. RE. Martadinata No. 150 Baregbeg Ciamis Jawa Barat - Indonesia
Telp/Fax: 0265-772060 e-mail: jurnalekonologi@unigal.a.c.id; web: http://jurnal.unigal.ac.id/index.php/ekonologi
ISSN 2355-6099 (Print) : ISSN 2620-6188 (Online)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.